LIFE ENRICHMENT MINISTRIES, INC. (501c3)
- Teaches God’s anointed Word for churches and conferences to help others grow and heal spiritually, emotionally and relationally.
- Provides NATIONWIDE COUNSELING by phone/Skype (636) 448-0121 on all the subjects listed below. I ask for a minimum donation of $50.00 (or more by choice) per one full hour of counsel that includes prayer – I usually give more than one hour without extra charge. (Almost all secular counselors set a fee at $100 – $150 for 50 minutes of counsel). I counsel Mondays – Thursdays from 2 pm – 10 pm CST. The $50.00 ministry donation can be through the donation tab at the top of the Home page or directly through Paypal.com – acct. – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inspirational writing – book: God’s Design for Marriage (soft cover through this website or eBook on amazon.com). Articles & videos 400+ posted on this website based on God’s Word.
- Ministry foundation is unique because of having Holy Ghost 62 years, teaching God’s word in ministry over 50 years, married to ordained minister 47 years, Certified Pastoral Counselor 25 years, mother and MieMie for 42 years.
- Watch teaching videos on Carol Clemans Youtube channel and Facebook – LIFE ENRICHMENT MINISTRIES, INC. (501c3) – click video section and this website.
Purpose: To glorify God in teaching, counseling, and writing from the Word of God to help others grow and heal spiritually, emotionally and relationally.
From Isaiah 61: 1-3, Luke 4: 18-19, John 8:32, Romans 12: 1-2:
Through the Spirit of the Lord and the power of His Word, God hath anointed me to:
- Share good tidings (the Gospel) to hungry hearts.
- Proclaim liberty to captives from their past abuse and damaged emotions.
- Give beauty for the ashes of sinful dysfunctions.
- Set free the prisoners bound by fear and pain.
- Comfort the sorrowful.
- Spread the oil of joy by speaking the truth to the mournful.
- Turn the spirit of heaviness into the garment of praise.
- To set at liberty those who are emotionally bruised.
- To share God’s truth that shall make the hurting free.
- To see transformation and healing by renewing the mind with God’s Word. (When we ‘know’ – the process of learning, applying, attaining and taking ownership of God’s truth, we shall be made free).
Carol is a Certified Pastoral Counselor (25 years), Bible conference speaker, Christian Life Coach, author and Ordained Minister by Board of Directors of LEM. INC. She provides counseling nationwide by phone/Skype – (636)448-0121 – call for scheduling speaking or counseling.
Carol was baptized in the Holy Ghost in 1955 at the age of nine years old. She started teaching Sunday school at age 14 and loves sharing the Word of God today through teaching, counseling, and writing to help others grow and heal spiritually, emotionally and relationally.
Carol’s anointed teaching blesses churches and conferences. When speaking at a church or conference, she will also counsel those who request it in between teaching sessions.
MINISTRY & EDUCATION HISTORY
- CERTIFIED PASTORAL COUNSELOR (Institute of Christian Counseling – see below).
- Provided pastoral Counseling for Bishop Kenneth Haney at Christian Life Center, Stockton, Ca. 10 years. Taught six years under Dr. Daniel Segraves at CHRISTIAN LIFE COLLEGE – six subjects – including ‘Principles of Counseling.’
- Ordained Minister by Board of Directors of LEM, INC.
- SPEAKER for conferences/churches from Bible for spiritual, emotional and relational growth.
- Certified CHRISTIAN LIFE COACH – AACC (Dealing with current life – setting goals and plans for the future.)
- Certified SEXUAL ADDICTION RECOVERY FACILITATOR – AACC
- Certified PREPARE/ENRICH Facilitator – AACC
- Certified CRITICAL STRESS MANAGEMENT FACILITATOR
- Member of the American Association of Christian Counselors – aacc.net
- INSTITUTE OF CHRISTIAN COUNSELING – graduated 1992 – a two-year college accredited program (1st 2-year program) taught on a master’s level integrating the Word of God with counseling principles through Capital Christian Center’s fully accredited Bible College, Sacramento, California. This Bible-based education revolutionized Carol’s ability to minister to hurting people.
Emotional Healing, Life Coaching, Anxiety, Depression, Porn Addiction Recovery (men & women), Sexual Abuse Recovery, God-worth (self-worth), Spiritual Growth and Healing, Anger Management, Parenting, Premarital, Marriage Issues, Trauma – PTSD, Sexual Purity for All Ages, Grief Processing, Abandonment Issues, Divorce Recovery, Abortion recovery, Teen Counseling, Family Counseling, Crisis Counseling.
After graduating from the Institute of Christian Counseling, Bishop Kenneth Haney, pastor of Christian Life Center, Stockton, CA, brought Carol on staff part time 15 hours per week providing counseling as a Certified Pastoral Counselor. She provided this ministry for CLC the last 10 years Bishop Haney was the pastor until he was voted as Supt. of the UPCI and he moved to St. Louis, MO. Carol also taught six years under Dr. Daniel Segraves at Christian Life College, Stockton, CA – one of six subjects was Principles of Counseling.
The Lord opened the door for Carol to provide God-based Holy Ghost counseling by phone/Skype/FB video messenger and Facetime by iPhone. In 25 years, Carol has counseled thousands of people including pastors and church leaders. Through Skype and Facebook video messenger, Carol provides counseling and teaching to other countries. The counseling is in strict confidentiality. She always asks the question, “What is God’s truth about this?”
Carol has been teaching the Word of God over 50 years. She teaches for churches and conferences from God’s anointed Word on all of the above issues for spiritual, emotional and relational growth. People can be saved, but walking wounded because of the pain from their past or present. God’s Word provides the healing balm for all issues of life.
Received Acts 2:38 Salvation of water and Spirit in 1955. PK kid – involved in ministry over 50 years.
Salvation came to my family in 1925, with my Grandmother Theobald being baptized in a horse tank according to Acts 2:38 coming out of the water speaking in a heavenly tongue. My father, at 15, followed her example. I received this wonderful new birth experience in 1955 at age 9. My father (Elder Raymond G.Theobald, 1910 – 1995) learned at the feet of Bishop G.T. Haywood a love for God’s truth at Christ Temple, Indianapolis, Ind. He became an eschatology theologian and passed the love of God’s Word to me. He pastored a church and taught Eschatology for six years at Christian Life College, Stockton, Ca.
At age 14, I started teaching the young children in Sunday school – did so for 20 years. Then the Lord opened the door to a greater ministry of teaching adults/marriage family that led me to the Institute of Christian Counseling (Ministry History).
In 1970, I married ordained minister, Reverend Harold E. Clemans, a graduate of Conqueror’s Bible College. He also graduated from the Institute of Pastoral Counseling through Emerge Ministries (emerge.org). We’ve been involved in ministry throughout our marriage including pastoring.
God blessed us with a daughter, Joe’l, married to Paul Povolni and son, Jonathan, married to Kelli Carr. We have three ‘grands’, Jaden Povolni (2001) and Madelyn Povolni (2005) and Amelia Grace Clemans (2015). We are thankful our children love and serve God.
Pastor Daniel Batchelor of Dupo, IL on LEM, INC. Board of Directors
UPCI MS Supt. David Tipton Jr. of Raymond, MS
NEW ALTERNATIVE for teaching worldwide:
Bring Carol to teach for your church through www.Skype.com – live teaching, Q&A time. This will save you the expense of transportation/housing – give ministry offering to honor many hours of prayer and preparation and ministry teaching time.
TO SCHEDULE SPEAKING OR COUNSELING:
Call: (636) 448-0121
CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Follow: Carol P Clemans on Twitter, Periscope, Youtube, Instagram
Facebook personal page: Carol Theobald Clemans
Like us on Facebook: Life Enrichment Ministries
- Facebook.com/Growing in God Spiritually, Emotionally, and Relationally
- God’s Healing for Hurting People
- Worldwide Apostolic Pentecostal Friends
Carol writes a monthly column for:
PERSPECTIVES Magazine-Indiana Bible College: www.ibcperspectives.com
Shop on Amazon and support Life Enrichment Ministries!
Shop for everyone on your gift list this holiday at smile.amazon.com/ch/26-1840092
and Amazon donates to Life Enrichment Ministries Inc.
At no additional cost to you!